I got nominated by The Little Novice & Happiness for this award (Thank youuu!!).
It’s an award made for bloggers by bloggers, aiming to put the spotlight on new bloggers and give them a chance to shine and get known here in the blogging world. I really appreciate the nomination.
Here’s the rules for this award:
- Put the Liebster Award logo on your blog
- Thank and tag the blog who nominated you
- Answer their questions and come up with 10 new ones for your nominees
- Nominate 8 blogs (with less than 200 followers), let them know you’ve nominated them and link them in your post
- No tag-backs
Here you have my answers:
What is your favourite thing about blogging?
One of the things I find great about blogging is the engagement is created between the author and the blog. Before starting in this world of bloggers, I never imagined how much I was going to get involved with it. You feel proud when you like the result – It’s hard work to keep it alive! 😀
Who would you dedicate your blog to?
I would dedicate my blog to my boyfriend, because he encourages me so much to write and keep it running.
What is/are your biggest inspiration(s) that motivate you?
Nature and positive thoughts
If you could choose to go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Africa, but in fact any new place would suit me fine 🙂
If you could travel through time, which time period would you go?
Difficult question! I think it would be the future, it could be my future and/or 200 years forward to see how much everything has changed.
Name 3 things you’ll never leave the house without.
Sunglasses, keys and a pen
Any favourite poem or book?
I’ve got many favourite books: The name of the wind, Kite runner, The Clan of the Cave Bear…
What do you like to do on a lazy day?
Watch films, paint, read..
What is your favourite saying/proverb/quote?
Be true to yourself
What piece of advice would you like to share?
Do what you love
I hope you don’t mind my nomination, but I find your blogs are awesome:
- Pepper’s Owl
- Nic Farrel Ilustration
- My lettering project
- Crystal Petersen
- Only 100 Words
- Paige Tuzee
- Where the Green Grass Grows
And your questions are:
1. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
2. What is your favourite saying/proverb/quote?
3. What is/are your biggest inspiration(s) that motivate you?
4. What are you really good at?
5. What’s the key to success?
6. Is there anything new you’d like to learn?
7. What’s your most important overall goal for 2015?
8. If you could write a brief message to your 13 year old self, what would you say?
9. Do you have any guilty pleasures and if so, what?
10. State one word that would describe yourself.
Don’t forget to link me your responses! I’d love to read your answers! Enjoy!